|Cyclone XL[5,000SLM Capacity] High Capacity, High Efficiency Point-of-Use Wet Scrubber
- Zero scrubber related process tool downtime.
- Scheduled maintenance intervals are 4-6 months and can be performed during process tool PMs.
- Highly efficient gas scrubbing with specialized gas inlet devices that minimize restrictions.
- Automated gas inlet plunger removes restrictions without process interruption.
- Highly efficient removal of water soluble gases such as HCl, HF, HBr, NH3, F2, BCl3, Chlorosilanes (SiHCl3, SiH2Cl2, SiCl4) and Flourosilanes (SiF4).
- High efficiency removal of less soluble gasses such as NH3, Cl2, H2S, H2Se is achieved with optional pH control system.
- Reduces most harmful gas emissions to less than 1 part per million in high gas flow rates of up to 1,000SLM.
- Lowest fresh water consumption in the industry - up to 50% less.
- Small footprint, 24 ½” X 32 ½”.
- No foaming and no sediment.
- PLC based scrubber control box automates gas inlet plunger to reactor functions and reports scrubber status.